You’re wondering what a Mobile Merchandiser is? A good question, and really easy to answer: a Mobile Merchandiser (MM) is an employee who visits our retail partners’ stores and carries out merchandising services on our merchandise displays. Without our MMs, our concessions model wouldn’t be possible at all – and concessions is a very important area of business for beeline!
How does it work? It’s easy! Our business partners make areas of their sales floor available for us to set up our rotating displays and other displays with our jewelry. Our Mobile Merchandisers look after these structures and their maintenance. They are agile employees who love fashion, and the go-to person for our customers and partners in stores. An MM enjoys the privilege of working very freely and autonomously – the result is what counts at the end of the day, and they give their all to achieve this.
Does that sound interesting? Find out more about the work of a Mobile Merchandiser here:
- As a Mobile Merchandiser you look after one or more sales areas in various retail partners’ stores. You travel a lot and organize your time yourself. So it’s the perfect role if you want to balance a career and family.
- In stores, you decorate merchandise displays, such as the rotating jewelry displays. There are defined standards for this (visual merchandising), which you implement one to one. Thanks to you, our displays are always perfectly styled. Tidiness and cleanliness on the sales floor are super important, and these are always in tip top shape thanks to your dedication.
- There are promotions and sales several times a year. Thanks to you, the signs, posters and price reductions are always positioned on time.
- For the store and branch managers, you’re a reliable contact person. You nurture a regular dialog and provide transparent information about all special promotions. And you’re a real beeliner – motivated, friendly and reliable!
- During your time at the POS you are naturally a helpful go-to person for customers too, and are happy to answer questions and give advice to help them in their purchase decisions.
- We beeliners are team players! You meet with your superior District Manager (DM) regularly to report on your work and give feedback about all the relevant issues. As part of a whole, you regularly take part in district and regional meetings.
- Is a new store about to open? Then you’re the number one person for the suppliers and Store Manager to contact. You check the products and merchandise displays, and coordinate the storage locations.